Melissa Furey Poems
- Broken Not Forgotten Have you ever felt like a iceberg ...
- One Red Rose At age 13 two sweet hearts met for the first ...
- The Perfect Home 50 years ago twenty year old Annie and her ...
- Standing Up For Yourself I put make up on to see a new ...
- Fear And Family Fear fills the cold air people walk past ...
- Love In A Lifetime In 1950 is when a young couple would meet ...
- The Simple Things In Life I always think you should be ...
Hi I'm Melissa I'm 20 and I have been writing poetry for just over a year and I like to tell a story through the poems I write.
I occasionally just write a normal poem without a story.
My poems with stories are fiction but sometimes they are based on something I have heard or read about. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Music is laughter and a emotion its a inspiration and a motivation its where we call can relate in ever language, country and every place its all around and always have a different sound''Melissa furey
''A book is a key to life as we learn so much through the stories that are told and with books you can read them whether your young or old''Melissa Furey
''you find love with your eyes and you love with your heart''Melissa Furey
Broken Not Forgotten
Have you ever felt like a iceberg floating in the sea
Lost and alone and breaking away suddenly
Every time the ice breaks and fall
You feel broken and alone and can't cope at all
As time goes by the iceberg gets smaller
Its starts to melt away as the climate gets warmer
Like in life when we feel as if we are better of alone
We isolate ourselves and never want to leave the home
As time goes by the iceberg drifts to a cold place and gets stronger
Like in life where we feel happy and no longer ...