Mercedes Zoller Poems
- You Stole My Heart How did i come to be with you In your ...
- English Teachers Are One Of A ... English Teachers are one ...
- Vicious Homework It’s obvious that English Is not my ...
- Birthday Cake Today is my birthday I think I'll make a ...
- Today I Had A Rotten Day Today I had a rotten day. As I was ...
- Sneaky English Teachers Never rude, mean, but always ...
- Junky Car What smoke, that is choking us The people ask, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mercedes Zoller
You Stole My Heart
How did i come to be with you
In your thirsty arms, amor
How nice it is, to find you at last
After so much time alone
How is it that everything looks better when i'm with you?
How is it that nothing is the same?
It can't be, amor, what i feel for you
Is much more than i ever imagined
In an instant i lost my heart
Without realizing it, i gave you all of it
And in my chest i feel a new life
Where before my heart only slept
You, you stole my heart
With your love, with your heart and your soul
I don't want to lose you ever, ever
You, you ...