Merina Dahal Poems
- When I'M Gone When I'm gone You have no where to hide No ...
- I'M Free, I'M Alive Through those hedges I learned to walk ...
- Mirror I'm no more myself I feel I'm like a puppet I feel ...
- If I Were You U said I can never be you, that's the truth ...
- Memories Memories are lifelong achievements They takes you ...
- Happiness What is happiness? That I am searching for Being...
- Falll And Rise I am a child, Working in the industry Daily...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life is a flowing river, its never stops when u want to hold it so keep cherishing life and move with the flow and live every moment.''Life
''Love is like a mirror which reflects you and your emotions so feel free to fall in it, the deeper you go the farthest it leads...''love
Comments about Merina Dahal
When I'M Gone
When I'm gone
You have no where to hide
No where to lie
Everything will change
There's nothing left behind
No explanations, no complications
No more prayers, no more players
And none cares
Just lied down
You touched my arms and kissed
I felt you my lord
On that last breathe