Merlin Mwaura Poems
- ' I Do...' I do... Take your hand from this dark abyss, ...
- Behind Bars......... Clutch in the morn of nine, a little ...
- All Human..... We are human all... No super heroes, Less ...
- The Two Bed Room... I have here a virgin in my room, So ...
- Armageddon…. Listen to music, listen how it ...
- Teary Eyes… It was morning with a gloomy sky, Huge greys ...
- Wrist Watch.... Wristwatch… Wind my wrist,
I was born in our capital city, Nairobi(A place of many waters) ...in an indian(at least I always thought it was) hospital-THE AGHAKAN HOSPITAL-i was raised in Nairobi for my first two tender years before my father[ Quintile M.] took us to live in the productive hills of Kiambu. I was comforted by the greens, clean air and the greater queries of life here. I felt a first love in our little ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Merlin Mwaura
' I Do...'
Take your hand from this dark abyss,
take me out of this emptiness,
keep me from a bloody mess,
black ribbons and black bow ties,
honeymoon on our ancient tomb.
Lay my life on a death bed,
cremate me while we make smoky love,
like mushrooms pollinating the earth,
glass bands and wedding rings,
tear this flesh and with bloodied ink,
write our vows forever more.
' I do '....
I do want there to be a forever,
dark clouds or shiny sky,
full moon creeping in the afternoon.