michael warburton Poems
- An Ode To Life Such days as these we meditate the future ...
- Come Summer Come Summer life will not be like this Dreams ...
- A Flight Of Fantasy Have you ever wanted to cut blue from the...
- Journey's End Go toothless into the night your seed is ...
- Tears For The Rainbow The sweet rain of Summer falls ...
- The Snowdrop With frail body and snow white hair nodding ...
- John Keats Oh poet scholar and brilliant man whose heart and...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
An Ode To Life
Such days as these we meditate
the future course to run
a studded galaxy of time
and happenings to come
unknown as yet to earthbound minds
but surely known to some
for those of courage and fearless spirit
for those who dare to plumb
the hidden depths of scattered seeds
awaiting on the sun.
By Venus or Diana
the germ of life is born
as surely as the darkest night
acknowledges the dawn
In birth erupts a joyous state
of distant horizons untold
with faltering steps unsteady yet
awareness begins to unfold
shadowy eyes moisten a ...