hey ok this is like the third time i did this because my life changes soo much. ok well writeing is like one of the only things i do..well sence my dad wont let me hang out with my best friend who is more like a sister to me! i have a kitten that my now ex boyfriend found also i have a ferret that means ALOT to me. i live with my older sister megan and my dad. me and my sister sometimes get along ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- The Girl Inside
- *her and him*
- **Don't forget me**
- Blue eyes...
- A pain worse then love...
- Little sister finding her own foot steps...
- ~A family that doesn't belong~
- Bleeding angels! ! !
- Worst fear come true...
- you will realize what you lost
- a poem i will not say out loud!
- I don’t need a therapist I need my big s...
- To let myself love you again!
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)