Milky And The Guys
Milky And The Guys Poems
- As I Sit As I sit on the clouds My house jumps on the ...
- I Keep My Sense Of Humour In A... My medial canthus ...
- The Love That Was Forced Upon ... Where love exist The drain ...
- Would You? Would you reply to This perennial happiness This...
- Dear Kevin Rood Part 3 When does we begin to end? When does...
One day me and milky were writing a poem so we rang tai but he didn't give us much help in desperation we looked to the garden. The plants were many, in fact too many, so we had a bongfire and cleared up some space in the garden and in our mind. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Milky And The Guys
Would you reply to
This perennial happiness
This extra mundane serenade of willingness
Would you cry to
The songs of pain
That leave my mind with spittle like rain
Would you deny too,
My sanity that takes a shower of pigsnouts
Philosophise my adhesive mirrors - my subhariniticle frey-
Do thou realise that perseverance is spiritually fit in seventeen states of Jupiter?
Won't you share a bottle of cigarettes for tea?
Pockets full of pencils detox my liver, a shot of mud-water noodles explain the hyper realities of wiccanism also known as ...