Millie Green Poems
- Street Fighting Girls Many women go there, less return ...
- Crewe To Carlisle Through a twilighted half reflection, ...
- Tunnelling your painted Mac'd lids flicker, closing blue. a ...
- Me Not Me I am a girl despite the walls, words and ...
- The Flutter Our father was a dreamer His mind chased ...
- Bravissimo Wine and weird girls surge delicious alone in ...
- Early Nights Compassed acquintances knowing our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Millie Green
Street Fighting Girls
Many women go there, less return
beaming or alive.
Fighting you off, not groovy
but a frightened hand jive.
and the beautiful She looks to the mirror blind
and self perception is just so unkind.
And my same sister in the 'hood. just self serves
and slaps me down,
The boy trained whore on the block
Who gives you each knock she ever got.
She's limped home time and again
but willingly will make me lame?