MINA BOULEKOU Poems
- The Seal Dream my beloved As a traveler's tale I recall… My...
- The Non-Truce -A Bleeding Inva... Truce is never coming is ...
- The Path To Deliverance An infinity Wisdom captured me to ...
- One Step To Resurrection A dominant day ruled me with the ...
- A Literal Absence Gazing your sore I looked upon your ...
- A Human Touch Human traces blurred, covered me and then, ...
- A Tidal Wave Blowing as the wind a tidal wave came ...
Comments about MINA BOULEKOU
Dream my beloved
As a traveler's tale I recall…
My heart stands as a Seal
Through your piercing eyes!
I looked upon you dazzled! ! !
In the mirror of your Soul
Ripped away all my pain
Ever in vain!
A light comes
with kindness and generosity
reaching out your hand
hoping to find YOU
My rusty heart leaves me
As an abandoned ship
waving in the railings of my window
through my torn curtain
hiding inside me a very huge ocean,
that hurls me with its giant waves to eternity
By Mina Boulekou
Copyright Mina Boulekou 2014