Minnoor srinivasan Poems
- Fish Tub Fish, at their own sweet whim Softly glide, move ...
- The Prattled Panchavarna Parro... The parrot prattled The mass...
- Hues Still the mind Instill the mind big In still mind You...
- How Dharma Charka Became Dharm... The dignity of India ...
- Fragrance After Drizzle The strings of pearl cut by ...
- Myself A Sea-Gull I threw the net in the ocean of ...
- Becoming Arjuna I implored the Mistress of poetic Vision, ...
Minnoor Srinivasan (1939) is one among the famous poets of Tamilnadu, noted for his dedication to Nature poetry. He is also one among the pioneers who took the cause of developing literature for the younger ones.
Avoiding nonsensical rhymes and absurd verbal gymnastics for children, he always uses lucid language with crisp phrases and catchy idioms. Both the form and content of his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Minnoor srinivasan
Fish, at their own sweet whim
Softly glide, move and swim,
Colors feasting frenzied eye,
Make also fine attire simply
Creating bubbles the fish play well
Leaving onlookers in Beauty’s spell!
Exotic hues dots and lines
Of fish dash in aqua shines!
Thus full of patterns charming
Arrest us in mood enchanting,
Aqua transparent screens the dance
Of fish, leaving us in wordless trance.
The petal-like fish, soft and mellow
Form traffic in tub to and fro.