Miss Fairytale Poems
- Ladies Room This room Heavily feminine Antique white Bare
- Lovely Heart Do you ever stare into the eyes of a beautiful ...
- Solar Eclipse Once I saw a solar eclipse. Like dusk at ...
- Funeral Flower Laced with eloquence; she glides along the ...
- Blood Orange Tea Woman stops at a window below a ...
- Pure I wonder why this angel is able to fly. Light and ...
- Premature Pale berries fade to bright Leaves green whisper ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Miss Fairytale
Morning light washes
The locked drawers
The windows laugh
As textures perish
All is smooth
But the drawers
Shy to the light
They cling to their insides
Black as birds
3rd March 2007