Miss Fairytale Poems
- Lovely Heart Do you ever stare into the eyes of a beautiful ...
- Solar Eclipse Once I saw a solar eclipse. Like dusk at ...
- Ladies Room This room Heavily feminine Antique white Bare
- Funeral Flower Laced with eloquence; she glides along the ...
- Blood Orange Tea Woman stops at a window below a ...
- Pure I wonder why this angel is able to fly. Light and ...
- Premature Pale berries fade to bright Leaves green whisper ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Miss Fairytale
Do you ever stare
into the eyes of a beautiful soul
and wonder how many memories they hold?
How many thoughts they've had of you
How many dreams you've shared.
How many times have you known you were right,
and watched him whilst he slept at night,
Told him that he's worth so much
Held him as cried his pain away
Thinking you could drown in those eyes,
Painful tears that wash nothing away
Tears that no one else can see,
Because the only girl he loves is me.
When your eyes drip
I want to kiss the anguish away
Hug you so tight that