Syed Mohsin Naqvi was a great Urdu language poet of Pakistan. He is believed to have been murdered on 15 January 1996. He was born in a village Sadat near Dera Ghazi Khan. He did his Graduation from Govt. College Bosan Road Multan. The secret of his life is that his actual Name was Ghulam Abbas. He did his masters from University of the Punjab Lahore. Before his arrival at Lahore he was well known as Mohsin Naqvi. He was also known as the Poet of Ahl al-Bayt. His poetry is well accepted and recited all over world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Maghroor Hi Sahi Mujey Acha Buhat Laga
- Kuch To Ae Yaar Elaj-E-Ghum-E-Tanhai Ho
- Dil Main Phir Dard Howa Dair Talak
- Bichar k mujh se kabhi tu ne ye bhi soch...
- Jab Se Us Ne Shahar Ko Chora Har Rasta S...
- Itni muddat bad mile ho
- Aaj Gum Sum Hai Jo Barbaad Jazeeron Jais...
- Dasht Mein Piyas Bujhaty Howe Mar Jaate ...
- Kahan Itni Saza'en Thi Bhala Is Zindgani...
- Aankhain Khuli Rahain Gi Toh Manzar Bih ...
- Loogon Ke Lye Saahib-e-Kirdaar Bhi Mein ...
- Aainay Per Kubhi Kitaab Mein Hain
- Basaa Howa Tha Jo Seenay Mein Aarzoo Ki ...
- Abhi kya kahen abhi kya sunayen
Comments about Mohsin Naqvi
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)