Syed Mohsin Naqvi was a great Urdu language poet of Pakistan. He is believed to have been murdered on 15 January 1996. He was born in a village Sadat near Dera Ghazi Khan. He did his Graduation from Govt. College Bosan Road Multan. The secret of his life is that his actual Name was Ghulam Abbas. He did his masters from University of the Punjab Lahore. Before his arrival at Lahore he was well known as Mohsin Naqvi. He was also known as the Poet of Ahl al-Bayt. His poetry is well accepted and recited all over world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Jab Se Us Ne Shahar Ko Chora Har Rasta S...
- Kuch To Ae Yaar Elaj-E-Ghum-E-Tanhai Ho
- Maghroor Hi Sahi Mujey Acha Buhat Laga
- Aaj Gum Sum Hai Jo Barbaad Jazeeron Jais...
- Marhalay Shoq Ke Dushwar Howa Kartay Hai...
- Aainay Per Kubhi Kitaab Mein Hain
- Kahan Itni Saza'en Thi Bhala Is Zindgani...
- Bichar k mujh se kabhi tu ne ye bhi soch...
- Loogon Ke Lye Saahib-e-Kirdaar Bhi Mein ...
- Habs-e-Duniya Say Guzar Jatey Hein
- Dil Main Phir Dard Howa Dair Talak
- Kabi Tu Moheet - e- Hawaas Tha
- Itni muddat bad mile ho
- Basaa Howa Tha Jo Seenay Mein Aarzoo Ki ...
Comments about Mohsin Naqvi
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)