Morgan A. Stephen
Morgan A. Stephen Poems
- Dear Love I remember when you robbed me of my naivety The ...
- My Love Am writing this poem to you My words burn with ...
- To Love To love is to learn to loose to let go your ego to ...
- New Dawn Amplified verses words lifted coated with lies ...
- Hold On Hang up they sorrows Weep not thy tears World is ...
- Dangling Dance The blissful meritorious embrace The warmth ...
- Random Thoughts Lenses of my senses stretch All my emotions ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Morgan A. Stephen
Lenses of my senses stretch
All my emotions are touched
I feel that I have unlocked
The unsolved mysteries
That I dentil denied
I fear to acknowledge the truth
Nobody wants to accept reality
But when you have been touched
It becomes a benign
It's recoiled into you
Tears of wasted times
Dreams molded and sculptured
A sepulcher of an oriented beauty
So phenomenal that word can't explain
I fear the lift the burrows
The deep hole
Been couched in a bedding that has no end
Perhaps a beginning
But yet no answers can ever be ...