Morgan Siegel Poems
- The Plague Doctor Out in night, counting out the ...
- A Shore Upon Blood ...Crimson shades belittle the ...
- Uncertainty When I saw you... Looking into your green ...
- The Stairway To Purgatory ...Breaths of cold dust... As I ...
- Inevitable Acceptance ...I've come to accept it... Voice ...
- Claws, Teeth & Blood ...RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS! ! ... I am...
- Tomorrow Cannot Come Sooner ...Time feeds off us ...
Comments about Morgan Siegel
The Plague Doctor
Out in night, counting out the mites.
Lingers the dead-corrupt doctor.
Traveller and a traitor.
Hunter and a curer.
Stalker and a gawker.
feared by all.
People run and they cower.
Fear of the Plague Doctor.
They do not stay to wonder.
A poke to diagnose.
A prick to end the pain.
A flame to get rid of the remains.
Run, run from the doctor.
Pockets full of poison.
Drop dead! Drop dead!
There is no one left around.