Mr. Poetic Poems
- My Rainbow Is Overdue I'm searching for a rainbow Everytime ...
- I Don'T Want To Die I believe in Jesus I believe in God I ...
- Stormy Weather, Stormy Night I don't feel love 4 you ...
- Will U Forgive Me When I'M Dea... So u have a lot of ...
- Mountain Top Tears I Need Too Count the Stars
- Cry Baby I am not your pillar of stone Even though u need me...
- For The Memory Of My Brother Why do u constantly cry About ...
I am a poet living on the island of Boracay in the Philipines. I was a Chicago Police Officer for 20 years and now I am retired and write poetry all day in the sun. My dream is to one day be a published poet. But it doesn't matter if I do get published because I am still living my dream by being able to write my poetry while I gaze upon the horizon across the ocean. So whether I get published or ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mr. Poetic
My Rainbow Is Overdue
I'm searching for a rainbow
Everytime I look up to the blue sky
I can't find any bright colors
Becuz I'm blinded by the tears I cry
It stoped raining and the sun is shining
But there is no rainbow in sight
Soon the sun will set in the horizon
And all the world will slumber in the night
But I will lie awake wondering
Just where is my silver lining in the sky
There are no rainbows or bright colors
And I can't figure out why
So since its night I'll look at the stars
I'll study the brightness of the moon
And I know that once the storm ...