Mr. Poetic Poems
- I Don'T Want To Die I believe in Jesus I believe in God I ...
- The Darkness Of The Past You wanted me to cry you a ...
- The Bottle Belongs To A Babygi... If love is a flower And ...
- The Storm, The Rapist And The ... Torrid raindrops fall ...
- A Friend In Me A vision of beauty A vision of love An angel...
- Your Aborted Family Are u happy in ur penthouse After u paid...
- My Rainbow Is Overdue I'm searching for a rainbow Everytime ...
I am a poet living on the island of Boracay in the Philipines. I was a Chicago Police Officer for 20 years and now I am retired and write poetry all day in the sun. My dream is to one day be a published poet. But it doesn't matter if I do get published because I am still living my dream by being able to write my poetry while I gaze upon the horizon across the ocean. So whether I get published or ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mr. Poetic
I Don'T Want To Die
I believe in Jesus
I believe in God
I try to live a good life
But life is very hard
I try to love
So I can find Heaven in the sky
But why must I find Heaven
On the day that I die
If u lead a good Christian life
U will be rewarded in death
But I need to find Heaven
With the life I have left
Why must a cease to exist
To live with an angel on a cloud
Why can't I find Heaven
In the life I have now
My life is difficult
But I try not to commit sin
But why must I perish
For my life in Heaven to begin
Why can't I find ...