Muna Moons Ahmed Taha
Muna Moons Ahmed Taha Poems
- Alive Today, today is only today I have a song in my ...
- Accept My Kicks He misses my lyrics, Am the sum to his ...
- Part Viii: In My Book Of You The Calendar On My Wall Is Blue,...
- The Seeing Eyes He Woke Up To Peruse, I Have No Reason Why,...
- Part 1: Sip Of Future Eyes stared at me over a cup of ...
My passion for poetry begun at the age of 9 while reading LadyBird Fairytale story books. The ethereal world of beautiful kingdoms and graspable dreams inspired me to find my own. And as the years progressed I horned my poems with my immediate environment, which was not a fairytale at all. The rest is who I am, what I see, what I dream, but most of all, passion for life and wisdom. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Muna Moons Ahmed Taha
Today, today is only today
I have a song in my heart
A song without lyrics
A scent I cant colour
There is a wave of motion
A high tide rising
There is a shout yet to be muted
There are handcuffs slapped on a wrist
But the fingers still hold a pen
But I can barely hold this pen
I am in tears
Covered in fears
This song can't be sung
I can't sing
Sing along to a silent dirge
Hanging clouds suspended in air
Come back and return
Return my smile
The minute hand moves too fast
And the silly hour ...