Munir Ahmad, better known as Munir Niazi, (Urdu: منیر نیازی ) was an Urdu and Punjabi poet from Pakistan.
Early Life and Education
Niazi was born in Khanpur on 19 April 1928, a village near Hoshiarpur, India. He was from the Niazi tribe. He was initially educated at Khanpur and after the partition of India he migrated to newly independent Pakistan and settled in Sahiwal, where he passed his matriculation. He earned an intermediate degree from S.E. College, Bahawalpur and a B.A. from Diyal Singh College in Lahore, Pakistan.
Munir Niazi launched a weekly, seven coulors, from Sahiwal in 1949. He wrote numerous songs for films ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Hamesha Der Kar Deta Hun Main
- Aa gayii yaad sham Dhalte hii
- Aik puraanii baat
- Main Aur Mera Khuda
- Phul The Badal Bhi Tha Aur Wo Hasin Sura...
- Gam Ka Wo Zor Ab Mere Andar Nahin Raha
- Us Bewafa Ka Shahar Hai Aur Ham Hain Dos...
- Kisi Ko Apnay Amal Ka Hisaab Kya Detay?
- Chaman Main Rang E Bahar Utra To Main Ne...
- Rishta E Khayal
- Bechainh Baut Phirna Ghabaraye Hue Rahna
- Un Se Nain Milkar Dekho
- Dil Jal Raha Tha Gham Se Magar Nagmagar ...
- Khalish E Hijr E Dayami Na Gai
Comments about Munir Niazi
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)