Munir Ahmad, better known as Munir Niazi, (Urdu: منیر نیازی ) was an Urdu and Punjabi poet from Pakistan.
Early Life and Education
Niazi was born in Khanpur on 19 April 1928, a village near Hoshiarpur, India. He was from the Niazi tribe. He was initially educated at Khanpur and after the partition of India he migrated to newly independent Pakistan and settled in Sahiwal, where he passed his matriculation. He earned an intermediate degree from S.E. College, Bahawalpur and a B.A. from Diyal Singh College in Lahore, Pakistan.
Munir Niazi launched a weekly, seven coulors, from Sahiwal in 1949. He wrote numerous songs for films ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Aik puraanii baat
- Kisi Ko Apnay Amal Ka Hisaab Kya Detay?
- Hamesha Der Kar Deta Hun Main
- Main Aur Mera Khuda
- Aa gayii yaad sham Dhalte hii
- Bechainh Baut Phirna Ghabaraye Hue Rahna
- Us Bewafa Ka Shahar Hai Aur Ham Hain Dos...
- Gam Ka Wo Zor Ab Mere Andar Nahin Raha
- Gam Ki Barish Ne Bhi Tere Naqsh Ko Dhoya...
- Chaman Main Rang E Bahar Utra To Main Ne...
Comments about Munir Niazi
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)