Munir Ahmad, better known as Munir Niazi, (Urdu: منیر نیازی ) was an Urdu and Punjabi poet from Pakistan.
Early Life and Education
Niazi was born in Khanpur on 19 April 1928, a village near Hoshiarpur, India. He was from the Niazi tribe. He was initially educated at Khanpur and after the partition of India he migrated to newly independent Pakistan and settled in Sahiwal, where he passed his matriculation. He earned an intermediate degree from S.E. College, Bahawalpur and a B.A. from Diyal Singh College in Lahore, Pakistan.
Munir Niazi launched a weekly, seven coulors, from Sahiwal in 1949. He wrote numerous songs for films ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Aik puraanii baat
- Bechainh Baut Phirna Ghabaraye Hue Rahna
- Aa gayii yaad sham Dhalte hii
- Main Aur Mera Khuda
- Hamesha Der Kar Deta Hun Main
- Kisi Ko Apnay Amal Ka Hisaab Kya Detay?
- In the Beginning of Winter Again
- Zinda Rahen To Kya Hai Jo Mar Jayen Ham ...
- HaiN aabaad laakhoN jahaaN mere dil meN
- Gam Ki Barish Ne Bhi Tere Naqsh Ko Dhoya...
- Us Bewafa Ka Shahar Hai Aur Ham Hain Dos...
- Chaman Main Rang E Bahar Utra To Main Ne...
Comments about Munir Niazi
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)