Munir Ahmad, better known as Munir Niazi, (Urdu: منیر نیازی ) was an Urdu and Punjabi poet from Pakistan.
Early Life and Education
Niazi was born in Khanpur on 19 April 1928, a village near Hoshiarpur, India. He was from the Niazi tribe. He was initially educated at Khanpur and after the partition of India he migrated to newly independent Pakistan and settled in Sahiwal, where he passed his matriculation. He earned an intermediate degree from S.E. College, Bahawalpur and a B.A. from Diyal Singh College in Lahore, Pakistan.
Munir Niazi launched a weekly, seven coulors, from Sahiwal in 1949. He wrote numerous songs for films ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Aa gayii yaad sham Dhalte hii
- Kisi Ko Apnay Amal Ka Hisaab Kya Detay?
- Bechainh Baut Phirna Ghabaraye Hue Rahna
- Aik puraanii baat
- Main Aur Mera Khuda
- Hamesha Der Kar Deta Hun Main
- Gam Ka Wo Zor Ab Mere Andar Nahin Raha
- Zinda Rahen To Kya Hai Jo Mar Jayen Ham ...
- Chaman Main Rang E Bahar Utra To Main Ne...
- Dil Jal Raha Tha Gham Se Magar Nagmagar ...
- Gam Ki Barish Ne Bhi Tere Naqsh Ko Dhoya...
Comments about Munir Niazi
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)