Muyark Olamilekan Hlestakolve
Muyark Olamilekan Hlestakolve Poems
- Love (The Moving Spirit) Love, the unmoving being of a moving...
- The Outstanding Prophet The special of all ever created The ...
- Life Master Life is a living being Life is like a working ...
- Companionship Show me your friend and i will tell you whom ...
- Death Oh! Be it death The sojourner of sorrow The red ...
- Brotherhood Things fall apart when centre can not cope What ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Muyark Olamilekan Hlestakolve
Oh! Be it death
The sojourner of sorrow
The red serpent
The slayer of born and unborn life
The terminator of dreams
The destroyer of fission
Death be it!
You have no friend nor foe
You take no bribe, nor feel shy of any living being
You lay your hand on king, likewise the slaves
You lay your hand on old, likewise the young's
As you killed the wealthy one's, so you did to the poorer
No one dare to question your handy-work
Be it death
Don, t lay your cold hand on me
Cause, I have drank the fruits of life
Surpass me and go on your way
For I have...