Namie Elisha Poems
- I Believe In You I believe in your rising and falling I ...
- What Children Know (Understand... Children know laughter They ...
- My Life, A Tale The ups and downs of the road Are not ...
- My Great Friend Some people wish upon a star To have a ...
- Our Poetry, Our Life Tap, tap, tap beats the drummer, ...
- Simple Blessings 1 I wake up to the sun caressing my ...
- Lost We stood motionless and mute staring at each ...
...Cant believe its been about fourteen years since I wrote my first poem...Wow! ! ! what a journey...I'm grateful for this gift.In fourteen years, i've grown: laughed, weeped, lost, gained, smiled, learnt...through it all, my ability to write has been for me a saving grace and today i am most thankful to God for everyone who has been touched through my words, who have found relief and help, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Believe In You
I believe in your rising and falling
I believe in your smiles and tears
i believe in your joys and pains
i believe in your seed and name
i believe in your sunrise and sunset
i believe in your clouds and raindrops
i believe in your moon and galaxy of stars
i believe in you struggles and hopes
i believe in your desires and angels
i believe in your soil
i believe in your future
i believe in your generation
'cos i believe in you