Narendra Kuppan Poems
- A Good Teacher A good teacher is one, who teaches with ...
- Life (Fate) Life is a game. Fate is an umpire. You are a ...
- Journey Life is a journey from once proximal end to ...
- Blind We are always blind. Why should we be blind instead, ...
- Why I Write I always write and write to bring light to the ...
- Love Love is what, which made me cry. Love is what, which ...
- Blend Whenever I was failing, my spirit was falling. Once I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Country like India requires only one honest, sincere, and a good dedicated dictator, who will remain good for ever and always win...Instead of many good individuals in democracy.'''Narendra.K
'''Having many good men and few bad men in democracy is as good as the worst dictator with no moral values ruling the country.'''Narendra.K
'''Why my country never improves, because I never.'''Narendra.K
'''Reformation starts from individual not by mass'''Narendra.K
'''You change, than that change will change what you want to change'''Narendra.K
A Good Teacher
A good teacher is one, who teaches with love.
A good teacher is one, who corrects students and makes them grow instead of shouting and making them slow.
A good teacher is one, who makes things to flow.
A good teacher is one, who gets things done as and when.
A good teacher is one, who never treats a student as foe.
A good teacher is one, who teachings must help in long run.
A good teacher is one, who says always it can be done.
A good teacher is one, who should never make students run instead have great fun.
A good teacher is one, who must be always bright and teach ...