Natasa Tocuc Poems
- Spring Flowers I cannot wait for spring flowers. The ...
- Spring Love
- Springtime The warmth Spring, soft touch my face With bloom ...
- Spring Without You You left me that morning fall. The white ...
- The Wedding's Day The flower’s car was so marvelous. Her ...
- A Love Spring So Spring warm weather upon with you ...
- Happiness Money is not the happiness. Happiness can't sell ...
Hello allhttp: //www.poemhunter.com/members/mpoems/default.asp? show=bio poets. My name is Natasa To. My parents, not supported of my poetic inspirations but they give me a wonderful life. At the age 10, I was always liked to read and sing the poems of the famous Vietnamese poets named Ho Xuan Huong, Huy Can, Ba Huyen Thanh Quan, To Huu, T.T.K.H., Xuan Dieu, Nguyen Du ect.. I used to sing lot of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasa Tocuc
I cannot wait for spring flowers.
The invitations have begun to Spring.
I used to think I loved spring flowers
until they got this year so beautiful and pleasure,
the whole world away at the,
sunk in sweet and nice.
you were supposed to love us
from spring but everyone just slumped
into you, happy sacks
Pulling the shade down on an evening
Of a few too many rich things.
Well, I will have another.
I'll have spring. The spring of flowers
For no reason, of shivering rooftops,