Natasha Bolling Poems
- Reflections Of An Ordinary Lif... I walk this dusty path, ...
- *sigh* Open to the world in a broken despair. Quietly ...
- *the Lust*
- *wish* I've sat here all this time Searching for a ...
- *i Miss You* There aren't enough words to explain how I ...
- Desire Our hunger for one another grows and goes ...
- *she Got What She Wanted* Death knocked on my door and I sent...
I am a lover.
A daughter to my mother, a sister, a mother to my daughter. I am a fighter, a walking disaster, a basket of laughter. I am a temptress, a fate challenger, a spontaneous catastrophe. I love to be loved, and love to love my love. I will help the helpless, but I am helpless myself. I will live this life til there is no more, because there was nothing before. I will die in my own ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasha Bolling
Reflections Of An Ordinary Life
I walk this dusty path, nothing before me but the night.
The sun setting on my left, the moon rising to my right.
The shock of this vast existence takes over my mind.
How can this battle of light and dark be so intertwined?
Such beauty in this sunset, yet proof of the days finality.
While the moon is a reminder of the unknowns totality.
I continue on. My faith in what is true and right shall never waver,
This momentary reflection of my life I will forever savor.