Natasha Sharma Poems
- My Secret I must not write a diary, For then somebody will ...
- Trapped Elusive are the spaces where peace rests, What has ...
- Betrayed If I close my eyes, the night won’t be gone; Deep ...
- Elements Of Love If I were Water, I would wash you up on ...
- Unheard Screams This emptiness that I feel everyday, The ...
- The Dream With racing steps and flying hair, Against the ...
- Promises I treasure those moments frozen in my heart, When ...
'Simplicity defines me, and yet I contradict its every aspect.'
Natasha lives, loves and laughs! : -) Forever chasing her dreams, some of which now find life in her poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I must not write a diary,
For then somebody will know;
I will speak of you in my poems,
Where, with rhyme, love will flow.
Lost chances will be tried again,
And with the pen in my hand, we may win;
In a world which is not to be,
Being together will not be a sin.
I will pour my heart in every line,
To every word I will be true;
If anybody asks for whom I write,
I will just smile and picture you.