Nautica Moxley Poems
- When You Touch Me Like no other feeling I have ever felt ...
- Another Romeo & Juliet Tragedy We had never laid an eye, ...
- Favorite Quote
- Unknown Prince Charming Why cant I have someone, There's ...
- Feelings For You My feelings for you, I just cant explain, ...
- Got My Back You hurt me, I hurt you, That's just the way ...
- Pain It aches, Every bone breaking, It burns,
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nautica Moxley
When You Touch Me
Like no other feeling I have ever felt before,
Lethal to my body,
But yet I am addicted to every touch,
Every single time you touch me,
You give my body chills,
My lips tingle,
My body shakes,
And my toes wiggle,
The way you hold my body tightly,
Sends an undeniable burst of energy to my soul,
That I simply cannot explain,
I want it all the time,
I want you all the time,
You're like my own personal drug,
Having too much of you is never enough,
When you touch me,