neelabha mahajan Poems
- Trees TREES, bring those cold breeze, which make me ...
- My Elder Brother Dear brother so loving and kind I am so ...
- Oh! Education In ENGLISH it is PREPOSITION In MATH it is ...
- Unit Test Yes, yes, they call it a unit test, Believe me, ...
- I Live In My Dreams Your dreams can be your future Do you ...
- My Life My life is just like an open book full of words; ...
- My Window I open up my window the wind blow, mud flow the ...
I am a fun loving cheerful girl.I write poems for fun and love to read them.
NEELABHA means shade of BLUE in anything more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about neelabha mahajan
bring those cold breeze,
which make me tease,
i stop on a crease.
which make wind to blow,
like an open flow,
which makes me slow,
from reaching the snow.
the world how to glow.
which make the surroundings cool,
like a pool.
which provide us shade,
which clean the air,
it would be unfair,
if we don't take their care.
PLEASE DO PRAYER,
THAT THEY DON'T BECOME A NIGHTMARE.