Neethu Nandakumar Poems
- Thinking About You I started to walk alone through the ways...
- Wishes I wish one day my dreams will come true, I wish one ...
- Broken Dreams Drowning in my own dream, once I wished to come...
- Am I In Love? Sour taste like sweet seconds feel like hours ...
- Your Silence Pink sheet over light blue sky, light music of...
*•.¸(*•.¸♥ ¸.•*´) ¸.•*
♥ «´¨`•° Neethu°•´¨`»♥
.•*`(¸.•*´♥ `*•.¸) `*•
ღ ♥ ღ |[ Say it ] Neethu ღ ♥ ღ
ღ ♥ ღ |[ Fell from heaven ]| 01st august ღ ♥ ღ
ღ ♥ ღ |[ Sees through ]| brown eyes ღ ♥ ღ
ღ ♥ ღ |[ Brushes down... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Thinking About You
I started to walk alone through
the ways we used to walk togther,
sat under the tree thinking about
the wounderful times we had!
first when I think about you
I always laugh and giggle
but now when I think about you
I have only time to waste my tears.
everynight before I go to sleep
move my curtains and look at the sky,
without I know one dropp of tear drops on the floor.
the dropp of tear started to tells me,
how much I miss you!
everynight before I close my eyes
I ask god, '' Will he ever come back? ''
even though I know he never will.