Neil Adams Poems
- Modern Society Children know and see today That life doesn't...
- A Controlled Society Your vote doesn't count, your a victim ...
- Man To Blame Killing hate this man to blame What did I do to...
- Goodbye I feel weak, I don't have much time My life has ...
- Keep Strong Him to seek this only blame Him to feel this ...
- The Shattered Windows Read over the novel again again Over ...
- Choose Your Path Life gets worse before better Life is rough...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Children know and see today
That life doesn't have to be this way
They open their eyes and realize
Its not all hate its not all lies
But what you see is what you get
All the sexism, hate and racism bet
But just this way is not for the best
They deserve better lets put it to the test
All the gun and knife fights today
When and why did it start this way
Is the media part of the blame
Or all the role models all the fame
Jealously is a deep but lonely word
But in today's life its all thats heard
All the drugs in this world to stay
Never to ...