Neil McGreevy Poems
- The Rule Of Law You speak of the rule of law but I've heard ...
- The Arrow I shot an arrow into the air it fell to earth I ...
- Having A Lovely Day I'm having a lovely day my pension is ...
- A Dip Into The King's Purse (A...
- Anatomy For Kids My head sits on the upper deck squarely ...
- The Pm Stood On The Burning De... The PM stood on the burning ...
- Oh To Be In England Oh, to be in England now that April's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Neil McGreevy
The Rule Of Law
You speak of the rule of law
but I've heard it all before
it can only be described as obsolete
when the one who does the crime
is released in half the time
that to takes to get the victim on his feet
Whilst the perpetrator slouches
on the institutional couches
that the injured party paid for through his tax
the infirmary attempts
to repair the cuts and dents
that the criminal inflicted with his axe
When the casualty goes back
to the scene of the attack
he is counselled for a time then pushed aside
whilst the villain gets to savour