Nero CaroZiv Poems
- Wild Strawberries It is that time of my life that in me I ...
- Lost Childhood Hills and dales of ancient land, bleak, barren...
- Late Summer Days Late summer days, I linger for the soft ...
- The Shade Of Death The shade of death is made of a canopy ...
- How Does She Smile How does she smile like that little ...
- A Morning Rush The seasons gather flowers from the rain And ...
- Is It Gone? Is it gone? Is it Silent? My pulses beat What is...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Winter, as harsh as brutal it isnone
A warm spring always follows, the wounded earth to appease
Yet unfortunate I am, not being as optimistic
When it comes to death; I am realistic''
''She looks fair from farnone
Yet she is far from being fair''
''I have been astonished; struck that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. It is the same world; the same God; why not let people be free to choose the method to address GOD?''none
The way the world is; the diversities in it of flowers, trees, grass, birds, animals and human races it conveys to me the thought that GOD likes diversity; God would not like all humans being of the ...none
''How one can notice a piece of beauty unless an ugly thing will be near by; therefore ugly is part of beauty''none
Comments about Nero CaroZiv
It is that time of my life that in me I sadly behold
Around me merely few yellow leaves, or none do still at late autumn hang
Upon those boughs which like my rusted bones and brittle wrinkled skin shake against the cold,
Bare ruined waning choirs, who were late, to migrate, the sweet birds their melodies sang.
In me, myself I see the twilight of such life, such a gloom of a dusk in abating day
As after sunset fades in the fire gored sinking west,
Which by, and by black night does take away, our soul, hopes and pray
Death's second self, that seals up all of us ...