Nero CaroZiv Poems
- A Morning Rush The seasons gather flowers from the rain And ...
- Home Alone The pounding waves along the shore are the sea's ...
- The Shade Of Death The shade of death is made of a canopy ...
- Lost Childhood Hills and dales of ancient land, bleak, barren...
- Wild Strawberries It is that time of my life that in me I ...
- How Does She Smile How does she smile like that little ...
- Is It Gone? Is it gone? Is it Silent? My pulses beat What is...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Winter, as harsh as brutal it isnone
A warm spring always follows, the wounded earth to appease
Yet unfortunate I am, not being as optimistic
When it comes to death; I am realistic''
''She looks fair from farnone
Yet she is far from being fair''
''I have been astonished; struck that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. It is the same world; the same God; why not let people be free to choose the method to address GOD?''none
The way the world is; the diversities in it of flowers, trees, grass, birds, animals and human races it conveys to me the thought that GOD likes diversity; God would not like all humans being of the ...none
''How one can notice a piece of beauty unless an ugly thing will be near by; therefore ugly is part of beauty''none
Comments about Nero CaroZiv
A Morning Rush
The seasons gather flowers from the rain
And bring the firstling to the flock
And in the dusk of dawn the unrelenting clock
beats out the little dreams from the eyes of drowsy human
The morning settled on horizon too soon
It pushes, it rolls off the late orbiting moon
Hurry, rush, no more time to sleep
Delirious dreams, reminisced thoughts not to keep
Here comes morning rush loom
The clock is ringing in light or in gloom
Leave the warm bed in hast
Take a bath, shave, brush teeth ignore the awful taste
Grasp a cloth or any meaningful attire