Nicholas Ryan Poems
- Viva La Vida - Coldplay I used to rule the world Seas would ...
- Disturbia - Rihanna (Clean) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum ...
- Just A Dream - Carrie Underwoo... It was two weeks after the ...
- Food Is My Friend Food is my friend, I eat it ...
- School School ...
- Moms Moms ...
- Kids Kind (possibly) Irratating (possibly[from parent's ...
My parents are Chris and Amy Ryan, and my older sister is Rebecca. I like school, and there are lots of things I like to do. I like to get on the internet, and I like to watch tv, and play outside. My favorite subjects IN SCHOOL are science and math.
When I grow up, I want to be a scientist for NASA, (astronomer) . My favorite type of music is country-rock, and one of my favorite bands is... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicholas Ryan
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing
'Now the old king is dead! Long live the king! '
One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand
I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign ...