Nick Perla Poems
- The Ocean Ocean waves, a calming sound Seagulls squawking ...
- The Forest The Forest Babbling Brook, Water Flowing Deer ...
- My Doughnut My sweet little doughnut sitting in the ...
- If The World Was A Big Piece O... If the world was a big ...
- Sitting By The Fire Sitting by the fire Warmth heating ...
- Down By The Lake The Lake Where the water is ...
- The Rain Raindrops falling on the ground Dribble dribble ...
Comments about Nick Perla
Ocean waves, a calming sound
Seagulls squawking landing upon the ground
A broken sky right above
Wind blowing upon the beach
Every dropp in the ocean is a labor of love
An endless ocean, as it may seem
A deep blue watery type of dream
Foamy surf comin' along the shore
Cold waters, and a rocky floor
Mussels sticking to the sea stacks
Now it's time to relax
The distinct sound of a boat
Ocean, waves coming in as they float
Listen to the gulls squawking as they fly
Something too much for your eye
Walk back home, away from the sea