Nicole Buckland Poems
- Distant Heart A part of you has grown in me. And so you see,...
- Romace In The Moonlight In the city where the colours run ...
- Insain Vampire I run from the light its catching up on ...
- My Special Place Your walking along a beach where theres only...
- Addicted your my favourite drug, one that i love, im ...
- Angel Of Death, Please Take Me... I just want to forget ...
- Don'T Leave Me Alone See me please me take me home
Im Nicole and im 15.
I write poetry not just as a hobby
but as a way to let my emotions out
and others too. I've never realised
until recently that so many people
do feel my poems. Please do read them
and enjoy them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Buckland
A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it's you and me
Together forever and never apart,
Maybe in distance, but never in heart.
I'll love you forever, always
falling in love the first time
each others eyes, my heart
beats so fast
thats a moment i want to last
your funny and kind,
your personality i love
When im with you I cant get
of your touch
of your taste
maybe in distance
but never at heart