Nicole Buckland Poems
- My Special Place Your walking along a beach where theres only...
- Distant Heart A part of you has grown in me. And so you see,...
- Romace In The Moonlight In the city where the colours run ...
- Insain Vampire I run from the light its catching up on ...
- Angel Of Death, Please Take Me... I just want to forget ...
- Addicted your my favourite drug, one that i love, im ...
- Don'T Leave Me Alone See me please me take me home
Im Nicole and im 15.
I write poetry not just as a hobby
but as a way to let my emotions out
and others too. I've never realised
until recently that so many people
do feel my poems. Please do read them
and enjoy them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Buckland
My Special Place
Your walking along a beach where theres only you,
the light blue ocean and the soft waves that meet the shore.
Theres a warm breez that you feel against your cheecks,
relaxing your mind.
Your long white dress flickers in this breez, making you feel calm
You feel the warm sand under your toes, making you feel warm.
You breath in the smell of freedom and listen as the soft waves and birds calling out too you.
Everything around you is so peaceful and everything around you
makes you feel like you belong there, like the enviroment accepts