NikiAlex Zander Poems
- Non~rescue Flight A voice comes through, Out of the night ...
- Look~in LOOK~OUT I hit that wall. Will this, ...
- Napalm Inthe Rain Hello, My Name is John. My Men call Me, ...
- On Judgementday Will We know when Our End is drawing near? ...
- Tigersroar 'Hello Everybody' We are here at the Princess in ...
- On Judge Ment Day Ii I always try to do the best that I ...
- Sailboat A Heavenly wind comes riding in, Sweet and warm, ...
I'm a new writer. Started 12~17~13. I've 50 poems written and 9 short stories..I am eager to go from starvin writer to paid writer..haha
All poems are avail. Delivered UPS in a frame..call for prices..805~630~1038..PraiseToday... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about NikiAlex Zander
A voice comes through, Out of the night
I heard a Cry, Out in the night
'Its getting dark, it soon will be night.'
' I can't find My way out'.
It will be dark soon, still there's no light.
'I am going to Scream~Out'
Out in to the night
We continue to fly.
This flight is through.
No time for rescue,
On this night.
We said Our last good~bye out,
Out into the Night..