Nisal Weerasinghe Poems
- The Gaping Holes Of Life Do you believe in what you ...
- The Girl On Sneakers On the cooled windy morning Waiting for...
- Cupid Multiple Shots On Me As I keep on thinking Made me ...
- Fake Sunshine & The Dark Cloud...
- My Ballerina You're the ballerina in my lonely dreams You ...
- Losing Myself To Find You Trying to find you I've feel like ...
- "Best Thing That I Ever H... It made me think that ...
An attempt of describing the inner self and transforming the felling in to words. Writing speaks of real felling's and emotion's. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nisal Weerasinghe
The Gaping Holes Of Life
Do you believe in what you see
Wasting our time in a waiting line
Till the time comes
When everything stops
Ticking clock, wasting time
On a 9 to 5 base
Acting a planned stage play
It's all part of the system
Fells of going over the box
But afraid of been left alone
Because everyone is a part of the system
They say life is a gift, but I can't see why
Soul trying to escape through the gaping holes of unsatisfied life
To the dreams of capturing every thing ever wanted in this life
In one moment that has been waited for ever