Nivedita Dubey Poems
- The Immortal Love You might not be able to see him Hope to ...
- Beyond The Ocean To know what was beyond sea was their ...
- Master Of Mischief She comes to the house For some milk and ...
- My Poem, My Life The poem is not about you Though it ...
- A Flower Once Was Don’t cry if you ever fall in the mud For ...
- Ode To Mom I won't throw that cutlery away That had slashed...
- Solitude Birds chanting in his garden Having rhythm of ...
Nivedita Dubey was born during the year 1996. She did her early schooling in Mathura then moved to Kanpur in the year 2003 where she got the chance to realize her true self. The poem ‘When I set out for Lyonnesse’ by Thomas Hardy inspired her and made her write a poem on her own. From that very day she started taking verse as a hobby which turned into passion one day. Other than poetry she is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Master Of Mischief
She comes to the house
For some milk and food
Runs every mouse
In a scary mood
She chatters and chatters
Like a human being
It does not matter
If someone is seeing
I wonder who taught
To chase the mice
Making mouth their chariot
And jerk them thrice
Her teeth having his tail in between
Makes everything dirty nothing clean
But she leaves them free
Then she goes to sit in tree
She feeds her kitten
With love and care
Eats what is given
Leaves nothing spare