Noel Marsh Poems
- Warm Tea Lit up Let’s roll down these windows Windows of ...
- On My Wedding And Living I remember How sweet it was To ...
- Rural Life Rugged And laid back Kicked Into
- With Me I carry with me These faded Warn Pieces of ...
- I Am Yours Because I am yours Nothing matters Because I ...
- Remember I remember 16 Wild-eyed and bright Arguing and ...
- 27 Mad Anger Deceit Youthful lies
I was born in 1974 and spent the better part of 26 years roaming the desert in search of meaning...enough of that. I moved to Seattle and am married with a 12 year-old step son and 4 year-old daughter. I currently live in Forks, WA and write full time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Noel Marsh
Let’s roll down these windows
Windows of meaningless tangles
Brought forth in life
Pain and misery
That’s what we all write
But what about the other
Musings on life’s loves not lost
A beautiful and thoughtful wife
A quickly growing boy
From child into man
Or the soft soothing snores of a daughter left alone sleeping
Not these things
Far from the sweat tear stained angst of youth
Full of gravity and thought
Heart and emotion
It’s the warm cup of tea I am drinking
Filling and soothing
Not my life
But my ...