noma shah Poems
- Forever It's my time to let go Of what I've been holding ...
- The Story Of My Land -Kashmir Our heaven was full of angels, ...
- Smell The Roses At the sun rise I open my eyes I See this ...
- Come Alone, Go Alone I look around myself Everybody's ...
- Hopeless A question in my Mind lingering Asked myself Is ...
- The World Of Vampires Their night is day their day is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about noma shah
A question in my Mind lingering
Is that over now?
I didn't feel the sadness anymore
Am I restless?
Gloom was gone
My eyes didn't cry anymore
my hope was hopeless now
Finally decided to move on
I had chosen the path
That didn't cross your path anymore
You curtailed me of my happiness
I didn't hate you
I can't ever
But I didn't love anymore
Believed I was over you
Letting go was tough
Thought you weren't needed anymore
Then you came in front
With the same shine in your eyes
Forgetting you ...