Normal Girl Normal World
Normal Girl Normal World Poems
- Haunted Memories. All these memories, Hidden for years. ...
- Dear Daddy. I always try my hardest, You know that. But ...
- Death. Death is death, Nothing more, nothing less. No ...
- Girl In The Mirror. Every day I look in the mirror, ...
- I'M Only Fifteen. Sometimes I think people forget I'm only ...
- That Girl. She can't think straight, All the people taking ...
- Dead Inside. I am dead inside. I can no longer feel. No ...
Teenage girl that likes writing poems about her life which people insist on trying to ruin.
I Will Not Let Them Get Me Down Anymore, I Will Stand Up To Them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Normal Girl Normal World
All these memories,
Hidden for years.
Or so I thought.
My past that no-one knows about,
It's all coming back now.
Why are these dead memories,
Coming to haunt me after so long?
The past regrets,
The shameful times,
The good the bad and the ugly,
All Coming back ready to attack.
I'm not ready for this,
It's all happening too fast.
Please someone help me,
I don't think I can survive.
These memories are too strong.