okeme james Poems
- The Power Of The Key Very small its size may be So is its ...
- Life Can life be said to be really fair? When there are ...
- The Beautiful Monster Like the early morning sun her beauty ...
- For Him For him who came into this wicked world first To ...
- White Rag I am unique and special Pure and clean without ...
- Photograph A great epitome of beauty Oh! What a splendid ...
- Sometimes Sometimes, I wished I never heard about some ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about okeme james
Sometimes, I wished I never heard
about some things, they mingle with
the thought of the idled mind.
Sometimes, I wished I never touched
some things, baffled by the
metamorphosis at a blink.
Sometimes, I wished I never said
some things, not knowing how gossips
spread like wind fire during the harmattan season.
Sometimes, I wished I never saw some things,
Hoping it just disappear like the smoke in the
Air without any traces from the mind eyes.
Sometimes, I wished I never had
some things, like precious treasures,
guarded like chicks ...