Old Amsterdam Poems
- Calling For Earth The ocean's sounds, the ground's ...
- Traveling By Winds Hold on, my friends Slow down, dear ...
- Life Is Beautiful If you choose it, no one can get any...but ...
- Purple Sky Do you like the song? I can't sing alone Can ...
- Child's Words Child's words, in the woods Through the ...
- She Is Eve, But I Never Be Ada... We are the children of ...
- The Last Day In My Place Goodbye, my place Goodbye, my ...
I'm a fish poet.So maybe my poetry are not so well, please help me to make my poetry better.Thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Calling For Earth
The ocean's sounds, the ground's shoutting
The sky's light, the woods' begging
We never heared
When we in the city
We're all in the city and saying: 'where are you, Mr Green? '
But nature has been tired, all the oceans are tired
All the ground is tired
The same to the tree, and the sky
They don't want to talk
Talk to us-Talk to the stupid animal
We're the strangers here, In fact,
Nobody knows us,
Even our mum.
Now, I'm standing here, the highest mountain
Facing the angery ocean, stand on the shocking ground
Beneathing the lightning ...