Old Amsterdam Poems
- Traveling By Winds Hold on, my friends Slow down, dear ...
- Life Is Beautiful If you choose it, no one can get any...but ...
- Purple Sky Do you like the song? I can't sing alone Can ...
- Calling For Earth The ocean's sounds, the ground's ...
- Child's Words Child's words, in the woods Through the ...
- She Is Eve, But I Never Be Ada... We are the children of ...
- The Last Day In My Place Goodbye, my place Goodbye, my ...
I'm a fish poet.So maybe my poetry are not so well, please help me to make my poetry better.Thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Traveling By Winds
Hold on, my friends
Slow down, dear winds
We don't want to missing any view
That build my skin and grow my soul
Follow the albatross, we'll reach the place of
an old blue fairy tale where arounded by roses
O~such wordless feelings
O~my shyness friends
Please take my hand
And don't close your eyes
Let's step into the gate of our wonderland
that no torture, no jealousy and no die;
We'll wake up with two white wings
Fly away from the world full of thorough sins
Around around the big big universe
Traveling traveling by invisible winds