Olivia Riggan Poems
- Smile The last struggle has come to an end, No one do we ...
- Teenagers Fighting and yelling. How fast good day can turn ...
- Don'T Go During sleepless nights I pretend that the past ...
- In This Mirror In this mirror I see a girl who crys, I see a ...
- Me I don't understand why you can not grasp the fact I may ...
- You Don'T Know Don’t you know that I have cared about you, ...
- That's All It Took That's all it took that one emotion to let...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olivia Riggan
The last struggle has come to an end,
No one do we have to bend,
For the sake's of our lives.
The first sound of spring,
Birds chirping and singing,
Flowers popping and swaying,
After the cold days of winter.
Walk into the world of happiness,
Get out of the world of pain,
Find the light,
And guide yourself out,
This is a much better world.
Children are no longer crying,
No one else is dying,
All united we stand,
Together we stay.
Follow your dreams,
Seek the best thing,
Never be miserable again,