Olugbenga Itunu Ogunderu
Olugbenga Itunu Ogunderu Poems
- Inglorious Love When two are in Love, To Love; Is the ...
- Flame Of Love Meet me by the river side When the night sky ...
- Nike: Love Note It doesn't have to make sense, Its the ...
- Started From The Bottom: Now W...
- Harrowing Life It is a life of struggle and strife. Even the...
- Final Act The rude crow of the birds outside my window ...
- Soul Mate Their is a golf between the soul and HIs ...
#I am a #Piscesn.
Uncanny» Loving» Sensitive» Intuitive»Spiritual»
Idealistic- A Compassionate and Unconditionally loving person.
A universal approach to Life.
An instinctive understanding that there’s a unifying
thread throughout all of life.
»I love reading any poet. Poetry is the oracle of creation...
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olugbenga Itunu Ogunderu
When two are in Love,
Is the simulation of a divine order.
A single purpose,
Diverse in mutual tango;
A bit tap-dancing - warm with embrace
Little bit of cha cha cha.
A fiery blood rush to the brain.
Love is a religion,
Laden with the weight of faith.
And a Promise to hope,
Faith will work wonders.
Love, is too pure;
It is invaded -emboldened to deceive.
I proclaim to Love, But I meant to lust;
I profess to care, veiled by a raving urge for sex.
When we made love
I twitch my mouth with scorn -a ...