One Self Poems
- School School can be fun But school can be boring Teachers ...
- Me I am me, That's who I am, No one is like me, For I ...
- I Have A Dream That One Day I have a dream that one day, ...
- My Summer Love I sit in the sun Waiting to get a tan I lie ...
- Oreo O-R-E-O that's my dog Oreo, She is black, She is ...
- Dreams Everyone has dreams Also including you I like to ...
- Midnight Snack At 10 o' clock I go to bed, It's time to go ...
My real name is Julie but I keep my identity hidden. I write poems about anything and everything.
I'm just your average Joe with dreams.
I love writing poems as I feel their mood. To me poems come naturally and I just go with the flow. I don't decide what the poem should be about my mind and fingers decide for me. To me poems are like stories explained in a few paragraphs almost. I want ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about One Self
School can be fun
But school can be boring
Teachers are active
Or teachers are lazy
I know what school means
To me it means work
Though I may hate it
I need it to learn
School to me
Is something I like
But school to others
can be so different
I wouldn't be able to survive
Not without those boring lessons
But sometimes I wish
that I had longer weekends
Just instead of School