one who waits
one who waits Poems
- I Come In Peace I am an American I’m a Christian A Jew
- Words Words Words To be or not to be this isn't a ...
- Pale Blue Sunset at times when ocean breezes breathe the ...
- Incarceration Urination Masturbation Mass ...
- ...Haiku For Who...
- A Nice, Nice Time Same sweet breath Soft lips Easy ...
- Perhaps Today Is A Good Day To... If I die today I die ...
Wandering, wondering, looking and searching for answers. Although, I think I have the answer to the meaning of life. I would share it with you, but it's much more fun if you try to figure it out for yourself. Life is a journey my friend. Live.
To overcome an obstacle or an enemy. To dominate the impossible in your life.
-Paul Simon more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about one who waits
I Come In Peace
I am an American
I’m a Christian
I am you
I am Iraqi, Swahili,
Down under and around these
Another beer please
I live in south London
And south Boston too
I am Lesotho
I am free yet enslaved
To the dreams of my fathers
And the antiquated hatred of my brothers
My mother is yours
Our sons are fore
This is the light
We are one family and species and race