Padma Prasad Devkota
Padma Prasad Devkota Poems
- The Rose Bush The bush is known by the rose: the rose that ...
- The Eternal Spark Do old hearts die like embers gold to ...
- Dr. Faustus When I was idealistic and young, I was Dr. ...
- What Dies In Spring A seed on fallow ground, a fresh ...
- Swimming The Unknown Depths Swimming has a beginning and an ...
- The Great Goddess Human laws are ever changing as the human ...
- A Sunrise With a streak of fire the sun wrote on the water ...
The biography of sensibility should be self-evident in the poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Padma Prasad Devkota
The Rose Bush
The bush is known by the rose:
the rose that dances upon a thorny stem
with its colorful emotions
and its fragrant love
cheering up the bush
during its short stay.
And when it is gone, the bush recalls
the power of beauty
and stimulated by mere memory
attempts to recreate the rose
in multiple pose
upon the thorny stems.
Thorns are no barriers to birth
of sentient life on earth.