Paolo Giovanni Lonewolf Marra
Paolo Giovanni Lonewolf Marra Poems
- Beep Beep Beep! ! Beep, beep. beep! ! The early morning ...
- Romantic Intentions As the darkness of the night sets ...
- Together Hand in hand they walk along the sandy ...
- Purpose In Life A purpose in life you gave to me For out of ...
- Hounds Of Hell
- Thoughts It's the quite times we dread When thoughts drift ...
- Fear When we choose to live in fear Your life becomes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paolo Giovanni Lonewolf Marra
Beep Beep Beep! !
Beep, beep. beep! !
The early morning sounds we dread
Like a slave master whipping me
I am awoken and forced to rise
Thrust into a world I do not choose
I begin my march like a mindless drone
Enclosed in a metal cocoon
I travel with the many
As we embark on our journey
Into the realm of captivity
Robbed of freedom and of the choice of free will
Locked in the catacombs of the master's devise
We labour for the benefit of the faceless few
Only to finish the day and go back to where it all began
To live through it again and again! !