patricia Northall Poems
- Middle Class Housewife This then is your life A fully ...
- The General I approached you warily, They said you were a ...
- Learning About Love Loving you has not been easy, There ...
- Free Love? Things may not be the same as they were, And may...
- Understandingi Is it me you leave each morning With face so ...
- The Kiss your lifespan is very short, But your lifestyle is...
- The Faithful Daffodil Early morning, spirits soaring To see ...
I am 71, I now live in Tarleton, West Lancashire, England. Widowed, I live alone, and have always enjoyed writing poetry, and now short stories too.
I had quite a few poems published in the 70s. but none since. I would not class myself as a Modern Poet, but write when I feel inspired, not too classical, it's just my own style that I am comfortable with.
I have joined Poem Hunter ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about patricia Northall
The Faithful Daffodil
Early morning, spirits soaring
To see your promise of Spring.
Daylight dawning, showing
Green shoots that soon, very soon
Your golden, delicate beauty on
Slender stems will fill my soul
With hope. You are a constant
Reminder of nature, and her faithful
Return from year to year without
Care or nurture from me, I see
My beloved Golden Daffodil.