Patrick Odimba Poems
- What Is Justice? This is justice, 1 feat stool for a 6 feat...
- Truth, Lies And Justice Truth is to vinegar, Sugar is to ...
- Happy Birthday Happy birthday to you! May your dreams come ...
- Wise Reflection Not all wants are satisfied, Not all ...
- Wall Secrecy Wall! ! Wall! ! Wall! ! The mirror in you ...
An Engineer in view, believes in nature and a Christian.
A past student of ESSI and YABATECH.
Originated from the west part of Africa. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrick Odimba
Not all wants are satisfied,
Not all soldiers are fortified,
How tall or short,
How fat or tin,
How old or young,
Can't tell how wise a man is.
Not all quick choices
Brings up a huge failure.
A deep voice
Scares the minor
But charges the major.
Do what you've got in haste.
For you can't run round the clock clockwise
Only the minute hand can.
So work round the clock
To pay for tomorrows tea.