Paula Puddephatt Poems
- Feeding The Ducks Slice of bread hits duck, Who looks at ...
- Jaded She's jaded and nobody understands. They're afraid ...
- Duck Haiku
- Who Is 'Everybody', Anyway? They’re told to watch X-factor, ...
- Trying To Escape if I stuff my head full of poetry song ...
- Raven Black tonight a woman's raven black tears falling
- Twigs And Leaves Each tree has so many branches, twigs and ...
I write mainly 'survivors' poetry', and currently live in Basingstoke, UK, with my husband and pet birds. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paula Puddephatt
Feeding The Ducks
Slice of bread hits duck,
Who looks at us,
As if to say:
"Please stop chucking your
Stale bread at me.
I've already eaten."