Paulius Eidukas Poems
- Void There is an hour in every life When one is desperate ...
- Winter The stillness of a deep winter's night And the stars ...
- Set Sail In blood and tears, In burning fire My eyes at ...
- Winking Spring The joys of Spring that'd almost come! Ahh, ...
- Shade I've found myself in the midst of tears, In the tears...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paulius Eidukas
There is an hour in every life
When one is desperate for some light,
A small bright flame in a beloved eye,
Which shines upon the darkest, terrible night.
To chase the evil out of the world,
To summon hope in a broken soul,
To chant the awe-inspiring word,
Of never-ending infinite love.
Yet no such light can be seen to shine,
As wicked flames destroy my sight,
I'm trapped in the devil's unholy shrine
Feeling helpless, void in the somber night.
The sun has set - it will rise no more,
My mind will drown in an ocean of gore.